White Chocolate Mocha Recipe (Starbucks Copycat)





I don't know about you but I loooove Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha! McDonald's has come out with one too this year and it's not bad at all. I'll always prefer Starbucks though........might just be a mental thing. ;) But what I like most is the fact that I can now have a WCM any time I want! I tried the one on Pinterest that used white chocolate baking chips but it never tasted the same. Maybe I just didn't get the ratio's right? While shopping at Aldi last week my husband noticed they sell a white chocolate mocha creamer for $1.35! So we grabbed a bottle. Then we headed to walmart to pick up some starbucks coffee. I also found a bottle of caramel (because I always get a shot of caramel in my WCM) for $4.98. We then rushed home to brew our concoction (because he loves them as much as I do, ha!) The first cup was ummmm....not too bad but something was off......can we say the 7 tsps of caramel and the 6 tsp of creamer? Hahaha!! Every day I worked on our brew until I think I've got it pretty close. And I'm happy to share it with all my fellow wcm lovers. Let me know what you think and if it needs to be tweaked further. I'm not a coffee drinker so I don't like the harsh coffee taste....you can tweak this to your liking.

1. Ingredients. Not shown: sugar and the coffee brewed


2. Heat 1/2 c milk til steaming


3. Add 3 tsp of caramel. Or to taste.


4. Add 2 tsp white chocolate mocha creamer
5. Add 1 tsp sugar (if desired)


6. Pour brewed coffee til the mug is full, stir and enjoy! 



White Chocolate Mocha Recipe (Starbucks Copycat)

1/2 c milk heated/steaming
3 tsp. caramel
2 tsp. white chocolate mocha creamer
1 tsp. sugar
Brewed coffee

Heat the milk in the microwave or stovetop til steaming. Add the remaining ingredients, stir and enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment